Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software
products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years
serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and
offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated
driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 8+ Years
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
• Has architected at-least 1 project from scratch to SoP
- Hands on experience in Classic AUTOSAR based ECU projects with BSW integration and SWC development experience
- Good knowledge of crypto stacks
- Good knowledge in communication protocols like CAN / LIN / Ethernet
- Experience on working with CAN, CANFD, Partial networking and Ethernet
- CAPL programming for diagnostics testing
- Microcontrollers (e.g. ARM, Freescale, Infineon, etc.)
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Good communication skills. Proficient in English
- Work experience EB Tresos in added advantage
- Experience in Application SW development and very familiar with Auto grade compilers such as GHS/IAR compiler suite's is a must have.
- Familiar with Misra 'C' coding practice
- Familiar with Vector CANoe tools
- Good knowledge of ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO21434 process areas
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.