For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Main responsibility for the UEX Assistant is to support the department heads and line managers in their corresponding work and to help the employees individually in general administrative topics.
Information management and support of internal communication:
- You evaluate and consolidate reports using data from e.g. PowerBI, ERP-Systems, Jira
- You analyse EB internal reports on UEX relevant information, e.g. KPI reports, Portfolio report, Quality report
- You create report overviews and statistics on a regular basis
Meeting and event organization:
- You keep the UEX Intranet pages up-to date, create new pages, monitor and push updates
- You support surveys and evaluate survey results
- You create presentations
General administrative tasks:
- You organize and facilitate meetings like all-hands meeting or learning sessions
- You support tracking of regular meetings e.g. staffing syncs with project management
- You organize workshops and team events
- You manage travel arrangements
- You organize internal office relocation
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.