For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Our department is part of the Center of Competency Verification and Validation with focus on Restbussimulation and HiL Solutions to support the implementation and validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). We develop solutions for our customers to test functions, simulate the communication of ECUs and process real driving sceen data to validate their ECU's and it's functionality. We therefor seek new colleagues who are enthusiastic about this field of work.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You hold an university degree in computer science, electronics or in a similar field.
- You have several years of experience in automotive technologies and software architecture.
- Your profound C++ programming skills in Windows and Linux environment convince us.
- You have technical hands-on experience with HiL solutions as well as an understanding of the classic and adaptive AUTOSAR concept.
- You have know-how and experience in automotive specific communication systems like Ethernet and CAN.
Skills that can also be learned easily
- Programming skills in different languages, ideally Python or Java, as well as practical knowledge in functional safety and cybersecurity or knowledge in verification tooling with focus on SiL solutions are a plus.
- Knowledge in sensor interfaces and protocols (e.g., Lidar, Radar, Cameras) is an advantage.