Senior Software Engineer - Azure Expert
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Azure Expert who will help lead our technical efforts in Azure software development for autonomous driving data collection and processing in the cloud. The autonomous vehicle market is generating a large amount of data from the vehicle that needs to be stored, analyzed, and processed in the cloud.
- Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems utilizing the cloud and autonomous driving vehicles.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, system architectures, and system failures.
- Strong technical leadership and help a team of cloud engineers grow technically
- Monitoring, reporting and anticipating issues with the Azure Technical Communities
- Build efficient and scalable processes for the team
- Proven technical leadership skills and working with multi-site international teams
- Demonstrable technical depth in software development and contributions to the overall ecosystem.
- Strong multi-tasker and self-starter with real passion for technology
- Languages/protocols: C# (preferred), REST, JSON, XML, MVC, Web API, Angular/Typescript, Azure Cloud: Compute, Data/Storage, Networks
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- 7+ years’ of programming experience using Azure, ASP.NET, and C# technologies
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, and supporting cloud based solutions
- 3+ years’ experience working with Azure or AWS
- Proficiency in most or all of the following methodologies and practices: Design Patterns, Component-Based Design, Refactoring, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Strong background in component, application, framework and database design and development
- Ability to collaborate effectively in teams and to communicate technology issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with great follow through
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.