Software developer adaptive AUTOSAR performance controllers
Braunschweig, Erlangen, München
In this role, you will be developing the new generation of basic software for automobile control units.
- You specify and implement software platforms for automobile control units of the future:
- Service oriented architectures
- Hypervisor concepts
- You integrate individual components into a complex solution:
- Performance controller
- Update over the air
- Fail operational
- Autonomous driving
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C and C++, especially C++ 11/14.
- Assembler or Java skills are of advantage.
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, PikeOS).
- You are experienced in design and use of virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMM).
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- You are well versed in German and English.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!