Software Developer, HMI
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for a Software Developer, HMI to work as part of our global team to deliver automotive software projects, primarily in the area of in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills who thrive in a fast-paced, Agile project environment.
- Estimate efforts of user stories
- Implement features for automotive systems
- Analyze system behavior and performance
- Support/advise test team to define system test cases
- Bring-up and optimize low-level software on automotive hardware
- Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for software development.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in embedded software development
- Expert knowledge in QT, QML, C++
- Experience in Linux, QNX, and/or Android based projects
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
- Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to work well in a global environment
Click on Apply Now! button below to send your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.