As an Architect
you will have the possibility to work in world class and unique automotive software projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world in cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry.
The best thing about our work is the opportunity to solve interesting problems daily. For example, do you like to see tangible results by being part of international team creating world class infotainment systems? Are you interested in defining architectures, as well as implementing new features in it? Or maybe you are interested in creating and maintaining software architecture for high-performance computing platforms in future cars?
Your position is not completely set-in stone. We’d rather hear what you think – let’s work together to come up with a role that inspires you.
What do we offer?
- You will join a team with an excellent reputation in automotive software development. We receive fantastic feedback, and clients specifically seek co-operation with Finland site for challenging projects. If you want to learn new things, working with us is a great platform for you.
- As well as a great platform, we have the best practices for growing your skill set. Our job rotation genuinely speeds the personal development of members of our team. We listen to you and arrange circumstances to best serve your motivation.
- We have many travelled miles behind us – decades of experience combined with the latest skills and know-how. We also have a genuinely diverse, multinational team – for example, we have skilled employees from over 20 countries working in Finland.
- If you are interested in cars and vehicle-related technologies, this is the place for you. You will see the future of cars as well as the real-world results of your own work.
- Our work has its realities, of course – what job doesn’t? With us they might be tighter standards, maintaining development work, more traditional tools, or taking responsibility for some part of a bigger client development project. We see these challenges as opportunities for growth.
- We also offer you flexible working hours and possibility to partial mobile work and many benefits like sport, culture and massage vouchers, employer-provided bicycle, lunch compensation, team and company activities, comprehensive health care including annual dental checks