Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for a Software Architect with strong communication and software development skills who thrives in a fast paced agile project environment to join our team.
- Review and approve technical designs and implementation decisions
- Coordinate with global software project team
- Drive high quality software components to completion
- BSCS or equivalent
- 5+ years experience developing software applications with C++
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge on Linux/QNX/Android architecture and complex embedded systems
- Background in drivers, OS and applications development
- Mastery of design patterns
- Experience working with large legacy code bases
- The ability to work in a complex tool environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience leading projects or teams
- Experience interfacing with customer
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.