For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of latest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Then join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we are looking for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You specify automotive software solutions according to customer requirements or internal product roadmap including features, sequences and interfaces.
- You will be responsible for the development of product SW components (requirements definition, architecture and design, coding, testing, integration and validation, documentation)
- You will serve as the technical lead for the team you are part of.
- You will work in an international project team across several sites and EB domains.
- You interface with system architects and experts in all software related areas of automotive software development.
- You identify, generate and promote reusable work products and concepts.
You will join a young and motivated team to support our worldwide developed projects for automotive customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in order to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life