Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Senior Software Developer (Flexible Location)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software
products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years
serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and
offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated
driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 3 – 6 Years
Role: Senior Software Developer
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
· Work with a team of brilliant engineers
· Design and implement Diagnostic Management software for Linux and Adaptive AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
· Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing & Documentation.
· Estimation of activities.
· Delivering the software as per the set quality std.
· Collaborate effectively with global software engineering teams
· A Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, Electronics or related subjects
· At least 2 years of experience in embedded software development (design and implementation)
· Strong experience in programming in C++11/14/17
· Good object-oriented programming skills, experience working with modelling languages like UML
· Knowledge of Linux
· Excellent debugging and analytical skills
· Strong computer science fundamentals
· Knowledge of Embedded SW development process (full V-cycle)
· Knowledge of ASPICE and Agile (SCRUM, KanBan) methodologies
· Problem solving attitude
· Presentation of concepts and solutions
Good to have:
· Experience in Adaptive AUTOSAR, Automotive Infotainment or similar middleware is an added advantage
· Experience using Git, Enterprise Architect, CMake, JIRA, Python scripts, Debugging tools, Yocto
· Experience of Agile Software development practices
· Knowledge of functional safety standard – ISO26262
· Knowledge of TCP/IP
· Knowledge of any RTOS
· Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyse and organize, team player, presentation of concepts and solutions
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.