For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Are you passionate about attracting the best talents for EB? Do you want to be the trustworthy “right hand” to our managers in all Recruitment-related matters? Then join our HR team and be in the driver’s seat to shape the future of EB!
As Senior Recruiter you will carry out recruitments, develop the local employer branding and manage people onboarding.
- Being responsible for smooth running of the entire recruiting process and a positive candidate experience.
- Being proactive in the local job market, finding the best recruitment channels, actively approaching candidates via networks and social media platforms.
- Advising hiring managers and other internal stakeholders on all issues related to recruiting.
- Coaching managers in the development of the local organization with roles & responsibilities, skills, and job descriptions.
- Managing local legal/employment topics.
- Involvement in Recruitment or other HR projects.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.