For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will work as Release Train Engineer for our product development department in the future. As the Release Train Engineer (RTE) you act as a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). Your major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. You communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risks, and drive relentless improvement.
- You coach the product managers, customers and business owners, and other stakeholders in understanding and practicing agility as well as in the development of an agile mindset.
- You assist stakeholders with economic decision-making by guiding features and capabilities estimation via suitable best practices e.g., Weighted-Shortest-Job-First.
- You bring the release train into a self-sustaining state (self-organizing, self-managing teams, and collaborating teams).
- You ensure qualitative development by implementing built-in quality principles following agreed upon methods, processes and tools.
- You identify, escalate, track, and remove impediments to optimize the flow of value through the teams (at Train level).
- You drive the release train efforts in relentless improvement (e.g., via inspect and adapt workshops) and challenge the team actively to improve their efficiency.
- You act as interface and guide to the non-agile world to protect the teams and the release train.
- You facilitate periodic horizontal and vertical synchronization meetings on Program Level and Team Level.
- You work with product managers, product owners and other stakeholders to secure alignment between the strategy and its execution.
- You establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments.
- You are responsible for program resourcing for the next PI i.e., you select, add and remove agile teams from the release train.
- You are accountable for the progress, quality and timing of delivery of the agreed work products.
- You report progress and quality deviations to the solutions train engineer and the product manager
- You steer the improvement program and are responsible for placing the improvements properly in PI planning.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
Applications from disabled people are welcome.
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.