Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 4 – 6 years
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
- Implementation of various features for tresos OS Generator, Updating and Maintenance of the same.
- Implementation and maintenance of ‘Config checker’ tool for the various Safety OS releases.
- Innovative/Creative thinking to bring changes in product in the direction to make the better product in market
- Interaction with Counterparts
- Develop the competence/Skill set for the betterment of individual and organization growth
- Embed the passion for Engineering
- (mandatory) Experience in ‘Object Oriented’ programming and good knowledge on Core JAVA concepts
- (mandatory) 2 years of relevant recent experience in JAVA development
o Know how on when memory is being allocated, from what context, and how it affects heap fragmentation.
o Know how on Applets, Frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT, JavaFX
o Data intensive applications, especially, use libraries that require large contiguous areas of heap. Excessive fragmentation can lead to Out of Memory errors when allocating these large objects.
o Be familiar with the various garbage collection algorithms, and how to use the profilers.
- (mandatory) Good knowledge OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections, Access Specifiers, Exceptions, Generics, JVM and Memory Management & Multithreading and Synchronization 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- (mandatory) Knowledge on Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- (mandatory) Good debugging, analytical, logical and communication skills
- (mandatory) Knowledge on configuration management and experience using the configuration management tools – svn, clearcase, .
- (desired) knowledge and working experience in AUTOSAR OS / Pro-OSEK standards
- (desired) Experience in JSP / Servlets, Web Frameworks like Struts / Spring.
- (desired) Knowledge/Working Experience in Scripting languages – Perl, Python & etc.,
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.