For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Do you enjoy shaping, developing, and executing verification and validation processes in a globally distributed team? Then join our projects excellence team and be in the driver’s seat to shape the future of testing at Elektrobit.
As part of our team, you work independently on challenging and forward-looking tasks:
- You drive and develop processes and methods for testing in our project landscape.
- With your proficient understanding of software development and testing processes (e.g., ASPICE) you consult and support our projects in implementing the latest standards in testing, data structures and respective processes.
- You extend your knowledge and technological skills around new trends in the automotive business.
- You share and multiply your knowledge by providing coaching and mentoring and you act as a trainer.
- You use your global network within the company to align and develop new methods and processes on multiple hierarchy levels.
- You become familiar with the industry and influence our way of testing.
- Additionally, you consult external customers.