For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Are you a strategic, analytical thinker and want to shape the development of a globally acting automotive software company? Making decisions and taking ownership? We are currently looking for a forward-thinking and hands-on Senior Expert for Compensation & Benefits. If you are an experienced professional in this field, we are happy for you to join our HR team in driving the change in People Management through the compensation perspective for our global organization.
The job can be exercised from any EB location (worldwide).
Have an impact! Bring EB’s compensation structure to the next level – with your expertise!
You will work closely together with different HR colleagues on global projects developing policies for our compensation processes and providing high-level support and advice in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, in alignment with the HR strategy.
- Compensation: Analyze global compensation structures, adaption to global and local systems according to future needs. Provide consultative technical expertise, advice and guidance regarding compensation matters to management teams to support business.
- Benefits: Assist in deploying long-term incentive and benefit programs. Active support to develop global compensation and benefits guidelines.
- Benchmarks:Partner with HR Managers to monitor and analyze issues related to compensation within the company and the external market, including supporting the businesses with ad-hoc benchmarks and market and salary surveys.
- Data Analytics & Quality: Ensure data quality throughout all compensation and benefit processes. Provide reports to the Management Board and other stakeholders.
- HR Systems/Tools: Collaborate with HR Systems colleagues to develop and roll out improvements related to reporting and HR information systems.
- Stakeholder Management: Become the main point of contact for the area of Compensation & Benefits on a global basis. You are responsible for a structured stakeholder management when it comes to any Comp & Ben topics.
- Directly report to our CHRO/Head of Human Relations.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.