For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a lunch vouchers, teamevents, and much more
- Ongoing training and Education via our EB Academy
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement ST1 EUR 43.316,- (Regelstufe). Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +43 (0)1 59983-7060.