Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 yearsserving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles andoffers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automate driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 6-9 yrs.
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
• Provide and improve enterprise level Continuous Integration / Delivery solutions helping SW teams to deliver high-quality software faster
• Ensure availability of CI/CD services for organization together with global DevOps team.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production environments
• Work together with SW teams using CI/CD services to find ways to improve solution and processes
• Lead a global team of 5+ members ensuring CI/CD services
• Organize and prioritize daily work of team
• Team and service status reporting
• Mentoring junior engineers
Experienced/familiar with following technologies, tools and processes.
• Continuous integration/delivery processes and agile methodologies
• Git, GitHub, Jenkins and Docker.
• SW build tools and environments in CI/CD context
• Test automation tools and frameworks in CI/CD context
• Windows and Linux environments
• Containers and orchestration (with Kubernetes on OnPremCloud and public cloud environments)
• Monitoring tooling (e.g. Kibana)
• Scripting languages (Batch, PowerShell and Shell)
• Object oriented programming skills (e.g. Java)
• Good communication skills, written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders globally
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.