For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
In this position you will work together with the teams developing EB cadian, our embedded software product for OTA updates. As Security Architect (m/w/d) you ensure that our agile Software development practices, processes, and in the end the final product, comply with cybersecurity standards.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
In this role you will:
- Elicit, assess and define the product cybersecurity requirements.
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment of the designed system with respect to security.
- Show your responsibility over the topic by monitoring all security activities of the product (content, planning, security level wise)
On your part, you will also contribute to:
- The creation of cybersecurity management plan, which helps ensure compliance with relevant standards and customer requirements.
- The reporting of the project security status - also on management level - in agile ceremonies and project meetings
- The definition of the overall product security vision and roadmap
- The actual development, the application of cybersecurity methods, to mitigate the identified risks
- While focusing on the security of EB cadian you will also align with security experts from other products to establish a security culture in the organization.
- Your work will play a significant role in the success of future car security.