Help shape future automotive security architectures by analyzing future designs, use cases and architectures, identifying potential security gaps and suggesting appropriate solutions. Work closely with leading automotive companies and dive into the details of embedded system design, automotive networks and architectures as well as operating system security in order to design cost effective security strategies and implementations.
In your work, you will be part of a team that consult to OEM's and Tier1 on how to raise the level of their cyber security.
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment -TARA, mostly according to ISO-21434, Work with threat modeling tools and more.
- Create and write security requirement.
- Support organizations on their journey for compliance.
- Be part of a highly professional group.
- Review and analyze complex automotive systems - in-vehicle networks and
components, embedded systems, OTA update systems, and more.
- Review and analyze automotive communication protocols, security regulations
- Track and analyze cybersecurity trends, and emerging technologies.
- Perform security threat analysis and risk assessments, develop security
concepts and security requirements for automotive systems and networks.
- Design secure architectures and security controls.
- Consult, present and work with OEMs and Tier-1 R&D teams on various
- Create processes and procedures to support regulation; ISO-21434, UNR-155.