Argus, the global leader in automotive cyber security, provides comprehensive and proven solution suites to protect connected cars and commercial vehicles against cyber-attacks. With decades of experience in both cyber security and the automotive industry, Argus offers innovative security methods and proven computer networking know-how with a deep understanding of automotive best practices. Customers include car manufacturers, their Tier 1 suppliers, fleet operators and aftermarket connectivity providers. Founded in 2013, Argus is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in Michigan, Silicon Valley, Stuttgart and Tokyo.
Argus is an independent company of Elektrobit, a leading provider of automotive software products and services.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Security Architect helps to shape future automotive security architectures by analyzing future designs, use cases and architectures, identifying potential security gaps and suggesting appropriate solutions. Work closely with leading automotive companies and dive into the details of embedded system design, automotive networks and architectures as well as operating system security in order to design cost effective security strategies and implementations.
- Perform security threat analysis and risk assessments, develop security concepts and security requirements for automotive systems and networks
- Design secure architectures and security controls
- Consult and work with OEMs and Tier-1 R&D teams on various security projects
- Review and analyze complex automotive systems - in-vehicle networks and components, embedded systems, OTA update systems, and more
- Review and analyze automotive communication protocols, security regulations and standards
- Track and analyze cybersecurity trends, and emerging technologies
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flextime
- Free beverages
- Various preventive medical measures
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
- Holiday/ Sat, Sun and Public holidays. Total 120+ days/year.
- Annual vacation/ 10-20 days, Sick Leave/5 days (start date Jan 1st)
- Flextime (core-time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Benefits may vary depending on location and branch size.
We will be happy to answer your questions; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org