Sales Specialist Order Fulfillment
Brasov, Timisoara - Romania
- You will report to the Teamlead of Order Fulfillment Europe.
- You will be responsible for the order management, processing all customer purchase orders towards EB.
- You will be part of a team that conducts and deploys all official deliveries to the customer after verification of completeness.
- You will provide first level support of formal delivery aspects towards the customer.
- You will support and track delivery activities within the project execution as well as escalate in case deadlines are at risk.
- You will coordinate the work products with and from the other teams and disciplines.
- You will trigger invoicing.
- You will coordinate the execution of the EB order fulfillment process so it complies with the EB sales processes.
- You will create, provide and maintain data for Order Fulfillment KPIs to the Order Fulfillment Management and other related departments.
- You will support the Teamleader of Order Fulfillment Europe.
- You will contribute to continously improve effectiveness of the order fulfillment process.
- You will support the introducing and improving used tools and templates in all EB regions.
- You have previous experience in sales support, project assistance or other comparable experience. Technical background is a plus.
- You have the ability to communicate inside and outside of the organization in the most adequate way.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in your region specific language, German and English.
- You are able to achieve excellent results on a timely fashion, taking responsibilities, even when working under pressure.
- You have superior organizational skills as well as a target-oriented and pro-active way of thinking and bringing forward new and creative ideas.
- You have a strong IT affinity and a profound MS Office knowledge. Previous experience with EB delivery tools such as EB Command and Flexera is a plus.
- You have a high degree of service orientation (customer oriented).
- You have excellent communication skills and you are team player.
- You are able to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters as needed.
- You are able to manage changing priorities and work well in a global environment.
- You are self-driven and creative in conducting tasks in your responsibility area.
- You have the ability to detect needs for improvements and propose right measurements out of them.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!