Sales Manager (West Coast)
San Jose (California) or Bothell (Washington)
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to lead our West Coast business. You may reside in our office in San Jose, CA or in Bothell, WA.
- You will grow EB’s business on the US West Coast with focus on car and commercial truck makers (OEMs), suppliers and technology companies.
- You will be pro-active in identifying new business opportunities and explore adjacent industries for EB to grow into
- You will build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a frequent and consistent on-site presence in your accounts
- You will create and execute strategic account management plans with new customer accounts.
- You will assure good alignment between the sales team and the technical counterparts within EB (customer center, product expert group).
- You will partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives (create awareness before potential customers issue formal requests for quote, whenever possible).
- You will effectively communicate the EB value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- You will establish and monitor sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the US West Coast.
- You will work closely together with product management to ensure success for existing and new products.
- You will network with the other Account Teams to learn from each other and to generate new business for the company.
- You will be responsible for quote reviews, complex negotiations and deal closing, based on sound market understanding.
- You will coordinate all sales activities (acquisition, development, production, post production until end of product life).
- You will identify key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- You have previous experience and success as a sales executive, sales manager, or other comparable experience in the Automotive domain.
- You have existing, well-respected relationships with West Coast based automotive and commercial truck companies executive management and purchasing departments
- You have proven sales experience in meeting or exceeding targets.
- You have the ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including management and senior management level.
- You have the proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- You have the proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- You have the proven ability to position products against competitors.
- You have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire the sales team.
- You have the ability to detect trends in the market and to create business out of them.
Click on Apply Now! button below to send your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com
or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.