Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
Would you like to be a part of a world where vehicles cause zero fatalities, produce low emissions and where mobility is seen as quality time? In the collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are now looking for a SW Engineer to plan and perform various testing and integration related activities in our EB corbos Hypervisor product project. The position is located on our highly valued technology site in Oulu Technology Village. Together we are working in world class and unique automotive SW projects and make the world safer, greener, and more fun for yourself and others. Join our team shaping the future of automotive software!
Your future role with us
In this position you get to work in our interesting automotive software product development projects with professional team. EB corbos Hypervisor product as your primary work assignment essentially provides a virtualization environment to execute multiple guest operating systems on one single CPU. You have a key role in ensuring that Hypervisor achieves functional product releases with expected quality and in schedule.
In this role, you...
- Concretely contribute to Hypervisor product quality by means of test case development
- Ensure the test coverage expectations set for ready-for-manufacturing Hypervisor product releases
- Participate in planning and conducting timely product release verification
- Interact closely with team members locally in Oulu and also remotely in Munich, Erlangen and Dresden (supplier)
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a hands-on experienced software professional. You work and communicate smoothly with different stakeholders and you are happy to share knowledge and the best practices with your colleagues. You are a cooperative team player with a solution-oriented mindset.
We expect you to have...
- Several years of professional experience in embedded software development with C++
- Good practical understanding about test case development and insight to usage of test coverage tools
- Knowledge about different SW testing & verification activities in general is seen a plus
- Experience about Linux as a development environment
- Familiarity with CI principles and related tooling (Git/GitHub, Jenkins)
- Good understanding about software development processes in general
- Good intercultural and communication skills (in English)
- Some familiarity with agile working practices
What do we offer?
- Strong EB spirit – Trust-based, relaxed, fun, and professional working atmosphere with open communication culture. Our culture has given us the opportunity to win the desired "Achiever" and "Growth Company" certificates, which only 2% of Finnish companies can achieve
- Support for your professional growth with professional leadership and coaching, in-house training academy and job rotation opportunities
- Versatile projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world in cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Flexible working hours and possibility to partial mobile work
- Many benefits like sport, culture and massage vouchers, employer-provided bicycle, lunch compensation, fun team and company activities, comprehensive health care including annual dental checks
Welcome to our recruitment events in Rovaniemi to learn more about Elektrobit, automotive software industry and our career opportunities:
- 18.5. at 10.00-10.30 (Finnish time) TE-live, virtual event
- For more information, please see bit.ly/3N7YmIA
- 24.5. at 15.00-18.00 (Finnish time) Osaamo recruiting event (Shopping center Rinteenkulma 2. floor, Koskikatu 25)
- Possibility to "speed date" job interviews
- For more information, please see bit.ly/3FGseJs
- 31.5. at 15.00-18.00 (Finnish time) Osaamo recruiting event (Virtual event in Teams)
- Possibility to "speed date" job interviews
- For more information and Teams link, please see bit.ly/3wtdGch