Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
We are now looking for several Software Integrator Engineers with different seniority levels to join our highly valued technology site in Oulu Technology Village. Join our team shaping the future of automotive software!
What do we expect from you?
Are you cooperative, willing to learn, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues? Do you consider yourself a solid team player for whom a tightly built team and open communication is important? If yes, then you fit in well with the team!
We appreciate practical professional experience in software integration as well as knowledge and experience in one or more of the following skills:
- Familiar with software development and SW integration & releasing processes
- Experience with CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins)
- SW Development skills: Shell scripting (Linux/Windows), Bash Scripting, Python
- Have used version control tools (e.g. git, subversion)
- Experience in system bring-up and module integration
- Good knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience working with Jira is appreciated
- We appreciate good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders internationally as we work in an international environment
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
What do we offer?
EB Finland was established in 2014, and today we have around 250 software professionals working with us. We are proud of our strong EB spirit, which creates exceptional conditions to provide our customers the best possible solutions. Our culture has given us the opportunity to win the desired "Achiever" and "Growth Company" certificates by Kauppalehti for the second year in a row.
We believe that the best professionals and fresh talents enjoy being part of a culture where continuous improvement and learning are an important part of our daily work. We work together as one team according to our company values: trust, for one another, excellence with agility, freedom to act, and passion to win.
We offer you also:
- A job where you can make the world safer, greener, and more fun for yourself and others
- Versatile projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Flexible working hours
- Support for your professional growth and in-house training academy
- Relaxed, fun, and professional working atmosphere with open communication culture
- Many benefits like sport, culture and massage vouchers, employer-provided bicycle, lunch compensation, lots of recreational activities, comprehensive health care including annual dental checks
Could you be our new Software Integrator Engineer? Apply by answering a few simple questions in our website - attaching CV is not a necessity. These positions will be filled when suitable persons are found. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact Team manager Heikki Pietilä
, and Sami Puoskari Team manager email@example.com
Learn more about your development possibilities and EB’s company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.