As an Integrator Engineer you get to work in one of the largest and most interesting future car software development projects. You will work together with your project team and your part is to ensure that software integration and releasing is done with good quality and on time.
In the daily work you will be defining and implementing integration and releasing process as well as tooling. You will be working with CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins), Shell scripting (Linux/Windows), Bash Scripting and Python just to mention a few.
We also hope you are willing to strive for continuous improvement of software release quality.
What do you think? We’re eager to hear – let’s work together to come up with a role that inspires you.
What do we hope you will bring to our team?
We hope you have solid practical work experience in software development as we work with embedded systems. We wish that our new colleague could strengthen our team with their expertise in software integration and releasing processes. It would be great, if you also have experience in system bring-up and module integration.
It is important to us that you..
- enjoy working with others and you haven’t stopped developing yourself
- want to learn new things and share your own knowledge and expertise
- can see the bigger picture, understand how things relate to each other, and tackle things with positive mindset, like we do
- have solution-orientated approach to work
- are able to present your own suggested solution, and when communicating you consider how your listener is seeing and hearing the thing in question
The international nature of our work environment means that you are also able to work and communicate well in English.