Requirement Manager (H/F)
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Then join our team ! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our team in Paris, we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- Plan the activities, advance progress from customer requirements to software requirements specification.
- Manage and monitor all tasks related to the project requirements.
- You are responsible for the requirements toolchain in the project.
- Perform the import and export of the requirements in EB Tooling.
- Provide progress reports and trends (metrics) to the Project Manager.
- You will present new requirements to stakeholders and prepare decision papers.
- You will create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262.
- You will advise teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards.
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management.
- Preferably you have knowledge on software development and testing.
- You ideally have experience in requirements engineering and automotive requirements processes.
- You are strong in precisely formulating requirements / specifications and structuring information.
- You enjoy working in an agile team.
- You have an autonomous way of working.
- You have an analytic working style and a strong customer focus.
- You have excellent documentation skills.
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, French is mandatory.
- You are an outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities.
Please, directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!