Come by and get insights into the fascinating world of automotive software at our
Elektrobit (EB) in-house career event
Am Wolfsmantel 46, 91058 Erlangen
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 // 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
We are looking forward to your interest for our career event.
We present modern and groundbreaking approaches in embedded software development and its validation in the automotive sector. The focus is on the development of high-performance software platforms for the latest E/E architectures for autonomous driving, e-mobility and innovative mobility services.
The following keywords are relevant:
Enjoy a chilled-out environment which invites you:
- AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive)
- Security Stack
- Trusted Execution Environment
- FuSi (Functional Safety): Hardware / Software Safety and nominal performance
- Sotif (Safety of the intended functionality),: Nominal performance of safety related systems
- SiU (Safety in Use): Safe human machine interaction
- Capture & Replay
- Python, C++ and C
- to attend interesting presentations and demonstrations,
- to talk personally to our technical experts
- get insights into the daily work of software developers
- and to enjoy snacks and drinks with us.
Have a look behind the curtain of software development for the future of mobility.
Get to know Elektrobit more closely and experience our extraordinary company culture.
We provide interesting opportunities for students such as internships, working student positions and bachelor-/ master thesis.
Register today for this free this interesting event by clicking the “Apply Now” button!
(No real application or data upload is necessary)
And feel free to share this event with your friends!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Your career event team