For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of latest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Then join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we are looking for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
The EB corbos AdaptiveCore product is aiming to implement the Adaptive AUTOSAR standard, providing generic solution for High Performance Automotive ECU, used for Electrical Vehicles and highly Autonomous Systems.
Although our product can be met on the streets, it runs already on EV like VW ID.3, ID.4, there are more and new interesting features to come.
As a Python sw test automation expert you will be defining and contributing to the Adaptive AUTOSAR software test framework and automation strategy across a large variety of platforms for embedded automotive platforms.
You will be part of a product organized according to SAFe methodology. You will be joining the System SCRUM team leading the integration and validation of software clusters produced by several Release Trains.
As a Python SW test automation expert you will be responsible for:
- Defining the SW test automation framework for software and performance testing
- Technical coordination of the test automation framework
- Contributing to CI/CD test environment optimization
- Providing support and guidance for test engineers in the project
What we offer
- Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
- You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings organized in order to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
- An employee-oriented company culture
- Flexible work time
- Premium insurance to medical services
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus
- EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the job title.