Project Managers - Infotainment
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for two Project Managers who will work as part of our dynamic global team to manage and lead software projects primarily in the areas of in-vehicle infotainment systems. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of software project management experience as well as demonstrated leadership skills. Strong technical knowledge is required to manage technical scope.
- Manage software projects in the area of in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor tasks
- Document and summarize project progress
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status
- Successfully coordinate various teams distributed across different time zones
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Occasionally perform software engineering development tasks
- Apply understanding of software requirements and software architectures
- Apply technical knowledge about project details and engineering completeness
- Support recruiting activities to grow the project team as required
- Support monthly book closing activities related to the project
- BS/MS degree in CE/CS/EE
- At least 3 years of embedded software project management experience
- Strong knowledge in C and/or C++ for development of real-time or embedded applications
- Track record of technical leadership
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and project management processes
- Experience with Agile development/management techniques
- Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work well in a global environment
- Experience with automotive technologies strongly preferred
Click on Apply Now! button below to send your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.