Project Manager (m/f/d) with focus on SiL/HiL Technology (ADAS data measurement/replay) and Project Acquisition
Elektrobit’s automotive portfolio includes powerful and efficient measurement and test systems around driver assistance and autonomous driving. We create innovative solutions to capture video sensor and automotive bus data during test drives and replay them in virtual environment utilizing cutting edge Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems. In this role you will be working in an international team as Software Project manager in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and our customers (Tier1 and OEM). In this role you will manage our development teams, as well as support sales by providing technical solutions upon customer requests.
- You will work in a project providing cutting edge driver assistance test solutions.
- You will support and coach projects with latest technology in architecture questions in the setup phase of the project.
- You will be in close synchronization with the relevant stakeholders and architects to design together the required architecture and documentation.
- You will identify technical risks related to software domain.
- You will interact and meet with customers Tier1 and OEMs
- You will work in an international and distributed project team.
- You will propose team setups for the execution of your estimated projects.
- You will be responsible for creation of customer quotes, effort estimation and Statement of Work (SoW)
- You will organize the technical bid team and involve other subject-matter experts.
- You will support and collaborate closely with sales to prepare the required quotation.
- You have a degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience in embedded software engineering projects and ideally relevant experience in the role of software architect or other comparable experience in the automotive domain.
- You operate in a cooperative, strategic and target-oriented way to achieve customers specified goals by considering available resources.
- You like working independently and sharing the results to colleagues.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies in automotive bus systems
- You have experience in ADTF and/or ROS.
- You have experience in C/C++ and/or JAVA
- You could establish knowledge in vehicle diagnostics (DLT, UDS, DoIP).
- Ideally you have experience in video processing (SerDes, LVDS, Codecs).
- You ideally have background in the automotive domain (e.g. SiL/HiL, ECU, AUTOSAR).
- You have an excellent system understanding (HW/SW) and ability to abstract.
- You have strong willingness to learn
- You are a team player and have good communication skills (English fluent and German in speech and writing)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!