Project Manager (m/f/d)
Embedded Security Software
To extend our competencies in Embedded Security Software Development at our location in Erlangen, we are searching for a Project Manager (m/f/d) for customer projects which are based on the AUTOSAR software architecture.
In this role, you will be managing projects for embedded security software and respective applications for automobile control units e.g. HSM and SHE drivers, crypto algorithms, key management, secure onboard communication.
- You will be responsible for managing embedded software security projects: starting with acquisition and throughout the entire software development process – from design through development to testing.
- You will be responsible for the internal communication to technical experts and the project team as well as for the external communication with customers and suppliers.
- You will be deriving requirements together with customers and other project / development teams.
- You will be supporting and driving offer creation together with sales.
- You will be creating customer reports and are responsible to monitor and control costs and efforts.
- You are confident and highly proactive.
- You are experienced in embedded development or software project management in general.
- You have experience working in software projects and ideally have also managed them.
- You preferably have experience in the Automotive Software Development Industry.
- You have good communication skills and can convince our customers (in German as well as in English).
- Experience working with AUTOSAR and/or embedded security software modules is a big plus.
- You are a team player.
What we are offering:
- Intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment.
- Challenging and versatile tasks with State-of-the-Art technologies.
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes.
- Career steps depending on your success.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!