Project Manager (m/f/d) Customer Center DACH
Erlangen or München
You will be part of the Customer Center, that is responsible for various customers in Germany (D), Austria (A) and Switzerland (Ch) and support projects and quotations.
The Customer Centers within EB are responsible for the P&L (Profit & Loss), execution of all projects and solutions for a defined group of Customers. Together with the respective Account Teams from Sales, the Customer Center is also responsible for developing the Customer relationship by offering attractive solutions to support our customers’ needs and goals.
The team within the Customer Center is comprised of people, like you, who are capable of professionally managing a customer relationship and responding to their requests for quotations (RfQ’s). In addition, you ensure that projects are executed in time, quality and at the highest level of customer satisfaction, either as Project Manager or by coaching other Project Managers. In this role you will work very closely with the individual Centers of Competence, Sales Teams to organize quoting efforts.
- Coordinate the (technical) preparation of RFQ’s and ensure that these are answered with the appropriate level of detail, on time and with the highest level of quality
- You will collaborate with project managers and track their reporting for reviews at management level
- Understand EB’s portfolio and advocate this to your customers
- Understand your customer’s needs and drive solutions to address these needs
- Manage the bid team and track their activities
- Successfully execute software projects for our OEM and Tier1 customers in Europe
- Support the alignment and adaptation of related processes (e.g. ASPICE level 3)
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- You are experienced in managing complex and distributed projects involving several locations
- You understand and consider cultural differences
- You have a firm understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- You have professional communication skills towards customers as well as towards colleagues
- You are a team player
- You have problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality
- You are persistent and passionate to win
- You are willing to travel whenever necessary
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!