For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Make your customer happy – but don’t forget the company!
- You are the coordinator for your customer!
- You interact with the customer; the relationship is your major responsibility.
- You are “Elektrobit” in front of the customer.
- You are the “customer” inside EB, e.g. in face of internal departments.
- Your daily handling are the support requests – make the customer happy.
- Take care on the requests; track, prioritize, escalate them.
- Organize and moderate meetings.
- Interact with internal technical experts.
- Get commitments with EB product development teams and track them.
- Handle escalations in the first step – if the next level does not recognize the escalation, then you took a perfect job!
- Support Sales in regards of quoting, timeline definition, feature planning.
You are ready to take the challenge?
You have the right skills and you are able and willing to learn?
- You need to be passioned to communicate and interact with people, despite of German or English language.
- You have experience in managing technical support or other similar fields.
- You don’t feel squeezed in escalating situation – you manage them.
- You are able to summarize the issue for a management briefing.
- You work self-responsible, solution oriented, pro-active and structured.
- You are able to prioritize, to coordinate, to delegate and to organize yourself and your work.
- You completed a university degree (e.g. in Project or Business Management, Business Administration or Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics).
- You are able to understand and learn your technical field of work.
- Knowledge about automotive software esp. AUTOSAR is an advantage.
Then please give us one example about a situation of your work experience in a management briefing, incl. problem and solution and your contribution instead or in addition to a normal letter of application. Switch the language in the middle if possible.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically.
Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.