- Customer facing and relationship building skills
- Requirements analysis, estimation and risk management
- Responsible for project from inception to closure.
- Monitoring and controlling the Key Performance Indicators.
- Quality assurance & Review support during complete SDLC
- Support management in business development in terms of future trends and recruitments
- Passion for project management
- Training & consulting
- (mandatory) Min. 2 years’ experience in project management mainly in automotive/embedded industry.
- (mandatory) Experience in handling a team of range 5-15.
(mandatory) successfully handled min 2 customer/OEM projects.
- (mandatory) Good experience in on Software process methodologies.
- (madatory)Good Knowledge in configuration management tools (SVN, Clear case, MKS, Synergy)
- (mandatory) 5-6 years experience in Autosar layered architecture
- (mandatory) Hands on experience on 32/64 microcontroller ( Infineon Tricore/PowerPC) and driver
- (mandatory) Hands on experience in testing tools (ex. CANoe,CANape etc.)/debuggers(Trace32,iSystem)/emulators
- (mandatory)Knowledge on Communication protocol CAN, Flexray or LIN or Ethernet
- (mandatory) Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- (mandatory) Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools e.g. EB Tresos, Vector Da vinci, ETAS
- (desired) Knowledge on OEM specific Requirement Engineering
- (desired) Experience in standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE
Please contact us at +91-80-67261047 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!