For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
We at Elektrobit(EB) Japan are seeking for Pre-Sales Engineer for HPC / AUTOSAR / Safety / Security Software and Tools at Tokyo/Nagoya office to join our dynamic team in Japan team.
- You are a key technical contact towards our customers in the automotive industry for sales activities of high performance computers (HPC) and classic electronic control units (ECUs) in the automotive industry. This includes the product families EB corbos (adaptive AUTOSAR), EB tresos (classic AUTOSAR), EB zentur (embedded security) and others.
- You understand customers’ needs and collaborate with all internal stakeholders to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- You create customer awareness about the capabilities and competitiveness of EB products within the market segment.
- You build up relationships with active and potential users of EB products in your region.
- Together with our customers, you discuss and find technical solutions, based on EB products and services, that solve customer pain points.
- You assist customers to understand EB products by showing demos of various field applications. You prepare relevant data, and documents for product presentations.
- You support and troubleshoot product related issues at customers during evaluation.
- You support with RFI/RFQ/POC activities and by preparing product related elements of proposal.
- You are the technical bid lead for product and product related service opportunities.
- You gather information from customers about product and feature usage and how to best create/upgrade demos. You provide customer feedback to our product management.
- Collaborating with the key account managers, engineering and product management in the development and implementation of sales strategies.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flextime
- Free beverages
- Various preventive medical measures
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
- Holiday/ Sat, Sun and Public holidays. Total 120+ days/year.
- Annual vacation/ 10-20 days, Sick Leave/5 days (start date Jan 1st)
- Flextime (core-time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Mobile Work is possible
Benefits may vary depending on location and branch size.
We will be happy to answer your questions; contact us at email@example.com