Product Owner (m/f/d) Classic AUTOSAR
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Berlin or our site in Böblingen. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You take over the role as a Product Owner of an agile classic AUTOSAR development team working on basic and application software in a vehicle controller project
- You track, maintain and document requirements and derive proper user stories from them
- You update and prioritize the product backlog together with all stakeholders
- You track and report the implementation progress
- You ensure quality of the work products and delivery in time
- You define acceptance criteria of user stories and approve work products based on such criteria
- You regularly participate in planning, status, review and retrospective meetings both with your team and with the customer
- You discuss technical issues and solutions with the customer
- You closely cooperate with the other Product Owners of the project and with the Scrum Master of your team
- You have several years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, Product Owner or Integration Manager in embedded software projects, ideally in automotive projects
- You have a thorough knowledge of classic AUTOSAR software development
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model; ideally, you know Automotive SPICE
- You are experienced in agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- You are highly skilled in communication and networking
- You are highly skilled in organizing, planning, and convincing
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!