Product Expert OTA
EB's Over-the-air (OTA) products consist of in-vehicle SW components and backend solutions which interact seamlessly with each other in order to establish a 24/7 secure infrastructure to keep our customer's vehicles always up-to-date by alowing remote updates of firmware and software.
- Product Expert is the central technical (first) contact person between OEM, Tier1 and EB's Product Organisation.
- Understand and translate customers roadmaps and schedules into EB (includes e.g. desired OTA technologies, technical OEM specifications etc.)
- Support EB Product Management in aligning the product roadmap with the customer's demands.
- Holds OTA specific product trainings for EB internal but also external audiences (evangelizing EB products)
- Establish contact to EB's product demonstrator org. unit and provide China specific requireemtns and maintain China specific EB OTA demonstrators.
- OTA Domain Expert supports local Sales in selling our products and find creative ways on how to embed EB OTA products to create architecture concepts by using deep technical knowledge.
- OTA Domain Expert is the main interface for our Product Management organization on creating customer solution proposals during quotation and project initialization.
- OTA Domain Expert will be involved in product-related quotes and if needed, will be a part of the bid team (supports quotation process).
- OTA Domain Expert will also support Sales in handling customer requests and continually drive improvements.
- An university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- Profound experience in the automotive software industry, and are up-to-date with OTA software technologies.
- Experiences with Backend technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Storage, Embedded system (some OTA specific standards, etc.) will be a big plus.
- Good English skills, both orally and in writing.
- You enjoy working with different interfaces and stakeholders and are experienced in coordinating the different demands and requests.
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills and you effectively interact with customers.
- Experiences in a sales function would be a plus as that position requires up to 25% travel within Asia.
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!