Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: > 15 Years
Role: Senior Manager
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
· Lead the Indian product development team for AUTOSAR related (real-time computing and high performance computing) EB products based in India
· Create and implement EB India product development strategy for local and global markets
· Identify focus areas, growth prospects of this business – implies choosing module ownership, task ownership and/ or business ownership across various EB AUTOSAR activities
· People management including talent attraction, talent development and talent retention etc.
· Operational reporting like status, budget compliance, integration to global reporting etc.
· Manage global leadership technically and be a part of the local leadership team.
· Grow product related expertise in India, support local opportunities related to products sales to Indian customers
· Overall quality for all the deliverables from the portfolio, support globally for Agile Release Train & product management activities for all Indian tasks/ activities/ ownership
· Manage and steer mid-level managers within the PI portfolio & report directly either to the local Country Manager or the Engineering Head
· BE/ME in Electronics, EE, CSE or equivalent
· Good understanding of Automotive domain with experience in Software
· Good understanding and knowledge of Product Development aspects
· Mandatory experience with Scaled Agile Framework enterprise and agile methodologies. Certification in SAFe is an additional plus
· 15+ years of Industry experience out of which at least 5+ years in managerial positions with leadership exposure
· Ability to handle large teams
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to mentor and coach middle level managers, project managers and team members
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.