Order Fulfillment Specialist – Sales Coordination Office (SCO)
EB is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental. Further information at www.elektrobit.com
We are currently looking for an Order Fulfillment Specialist to join our Tokyo office in Japan. This unique role will support the Japan Sales teams and liaison with the Order Fulfillment Department.
- You will report to the Head of Order Fulfillment Department
- You will be responsible for the order management, processing all customer purchase orders towards EB
- You will be part of a team that conducts and deploys all official deliveries to the customer after verification of completeness
- Provide first level support of formal delivery aspects towards the customer
- Support and track delivery activities within the project execution as well as escalate in case deadlines are at risk
- Coordinate the work products with and from the other teams and disciplines
- Trigger invoicing
- Coordinate the execution of the EB order fulfillment process so it complies with the EB sales processes
- Create, provide and maintain data for Order Fulfillment KPIs to the Sales Coordination Office Management and other related departments
- Support the Head of Order Fulfillment Department
- Contribute to continuously improve effectiveness of the order fulfillment process
- Support the introducing and improving used tools and templates in all EB regions
Required know-how / Skill / Experience:
- Ability to communicate inside and outside of the organization in the most adequate way.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Achieve excellent results on a timely fashion, taking responsibilities, even when working under pressure
- Superior organizational skills as well as a target-oriented and pro-active way of thinking and bringing forward new and creative ideas
- Strong IT affinity and a profound MS Office knowledge. Previous experience with EB delivery tools such as Flexera is a plus.
- High degree of service orientation (customer oriented)
- Excellent communication skills and you are team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters as needed
- Manage changing priorities and work well in a global environment
- Self-driven and creative in conducting tasks in your responsibility area.
- Ability to detect needs for improvements and propose right measurements out of them
- You have a University degree
- More than 3 years customer service experience for similar commodities
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!