Operations Manager (m/f/d) - Cloud Services
Erlangen or München
Almost every new car is connected to the cloud. Cars are not only consuming data from the cloud, but they are also sending data to the cloud. This data can be very valuable for car manufacturers as well as for other automotive sectors and can be used for driver convenience functions, fleet analysis and topics we do not even think of today. In our Center of Competence Connectivity & Driving Functions it is our passion to develop and run such cloud services for our customers. As Operations Manager - Cloud Services, you will be responsible to ensure the reliable and smooth operation of these cloud services.
- You will ensure the availability of our cloud services
- You will manage security breaches and mitigate risks of Denial of Service attacks
- You will develop and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and data migration of our cloud services
- You will monitor and forecast our cloud service costs
- You will manage issue reports related to our cloud backend
- You have a degree in computer science or similar
- You have strong communication skills
- Your business English is fluent both spoken and written
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services or similar
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You like to work in a team
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!