For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
Could not find a open position suitable for you and would be interested to work with us?
Please drop us your LinkedIn profile or open application and we will be in contact!
What we offer
EB Finland is established six years ago, and today we have around 250 software professionals working with us. We are proud of our strong EB spirit, which creates exceptional conditions to provide our customers the best possible solutions. Our culture has given us the opportunity to win the desired "Achiever" and "Growth Company" certificates, which only 6% of Finnish companies can achieve.
We believe that the best professionals and fresh talents enjoy being part of a culture where continuous improvement and learning are an important part of our daily work. We work together as one team according to our company values: trust, for one another, excellence with agility, freedom to act and passion to win.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- A job where you can make the world safer, greener, and more fun for yourself and others
- Versatile projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Flexible working hours
- Support for your professional growth and in-house training academy
- Relaxed, fun, and professional working atmosphere with open communication culture
- Many benefits like sport, culture and massage vouchers, employer-provided bicycle, lunch compensation, lots of recreational activities, comprehensive health care including annual dental checks.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found at https://elektrobit.com/careers