Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager who is responsible for all marketing initiatives and campaigns in Korea, driving demand in the Korea market for Elektrobit.
- You will report to the Head of Global Marketing.
- You will promote EB’s brand, products, and technologies to increase EB’s presence in Korea, with a strong focus on performance oriented inbound marketing.
- Plan, manage and execute all the local marketing activities including productlaunches, online marketing activities, media relations, event management,
- You will plan and track the local marketing budget.
- Event planning and preparation.
- Localize existing activities and materials for Korea market.
- Maintain online presence for EB in Korea.
- Own and maintain market related Social Media channels (e.g. Kakao Talk)
- Analyze the Korea market competitive landscape andreport into the marketing organization, sales organization and operations. Use the gathered knowledge to improve local marketing campaigns.
- Provide monthly updates to the global marketing team on all Korea marketing initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationship with media in Korea.
- Support partner marketing activities for Korea with partner management team.
Required Know-how / Skill / Experience
- You have a university degree in Marketing, Communication or any other related studies or comparable education and experience
- You are experienced in managing complex marketing projects. (more than 5 years experience in a comparable position)
- You are interested in automotive software and have a technical understanding.
- You have very good English skills and native level Korean
- You have excellent communication skills, working as an independent, proactive, result-oriented team player.
- You think globally but act locally, and are familiar with international structures.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!