Elektrobit is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, Elektrobit‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. Elektrobit is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Do you like puzzles, numbers, and complex questions? Then join our Market Intelligence team and help shape the future of EB!
We are looking for you as Market Intelligence Manager (m/f/d) for our motivated team!
- You will be part of our global market intelligence team and support internal stakeholders from different departments like Strategy, Product Management, Portfolio Management, Sales, Marketing for their information needs
- You will be responsible to maintain, update, and further develop our Market Intelligence database
- You will take care of our market research activities with focus on SW vehicle architectures and technologies
- You will gather key information on markets, market trends and competitors by using market data (internal & external), including searching, collecting, structuring, and analyzing information
- You will visualize your results and distribute insights within Elektrobit to the relevant stakeholders.
- You will contribute to our global competitor analysis activities
- You will work closely with colleagues from different departments across the company