Manager, Software Project Center
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
As Manager, Software Project Center, you will be responsible for winning and successfully executing projects with one or several automotive OEM and Tier 1 customers. This position will act as the Head of one of three Customer Centers in the US, and reports to the Head of Customer Centers - Americas. The individual will lead a team of project managers who are responsible for running projects ranging from 10 to over 100 people globally. This position is responsible for establishing transparent and reliable planning of revenues and profit; well organized, competitive responses to customer RFQs; and excellent project execution to achieve predictable, long-term and growing project business with our customers.
- Financial planning and tracking
- Assure profitable project execution
- Assure on-time delivery of contracted work packages
- Assure high customer satisfaction and definition of measures in case of customer complaints
- Foster synergies between projects in the same region and/or for the same customer
- Strategic customer development planning together with Sales
Competence, skill and capacity planning together with the Centers of Competence
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 years of successful software project leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Structured way of working and able to define structured reporting including definition of technical and non-technical KPIs
- Understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- Experience managing global projects and teams
- Able to take over the lead for project teams in case of customer escalations
- Willingness to travel (approximately 10 – 20%)
- Confident and professional behavior in critical situations
- Automotive project management experience with an OEM or Tier 1
- Agile project management experience
- Project Management Professional Certification
Click on Apply Now! button below to send your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684