You want to have a positive impact on our future? You are passionate about creating visions for the future of mobility? You consider yourself a software enthusiast? You want to be part of an innovative team which welcomes new ideas? Start your new adventure at Elektrobit & use your software skills for a better tomorrow!
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- University degree in computer science or a similar field and at least 3 years of professional experience with Unix/Linux system administration and standard tools
- Detailed knowledge in embedded C programming
- Skills in Linux scripting such as Bash, Perl and Python
- Know-how in build-environments (gcc, gdb, bunutils, make)
- Interest for kernel compilation and Arch Linux setup
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
KEY WORDS FROM OUR DAILY LIFE
- Knowledge of Arch/Gentoo Linux
- Willingness to learn German
Embedded Systems Development, C, C++, Python, Bash, Perl