You want influence automotive software? You have a vision and a desire to shape the future of mobility? The world looks like code to you? Then we want you to come join our team!
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. In 11 countries around the globe we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Our branch office in Vienna is the technology stack center for in-car communication with focus on communication protocol stacks for classic and adaptive AUTOSAR. We develop and master communication between all types of Electronic Control Units in a car. This means that we seek for new colleagues who are enthusiastic about this field of work.
Your SKILLS to impact the world of mobility
- University degree in computer science or a similar field and at least 3 years of professional experience with Unix/Linux system administration and standard tools
- Detailed knowledge in embedded C programming
- Skills in Linux scripting such as Bash, Perl and Python
- Know-how in build-environments (gcc, gdb, bunutils, make)
- Interest for kernel compilation and Arch Linux setup
Your additional SKILLS, which are not mandatory
KEY WORDS FROM OUR DAILY LIFE
- Knowledge of Arch/Gentoo Linux
- Willingness to learn German
Embedded Systems Development, C, C++, Python, Bash, Perl