LINUX SAFETY – EXPERT / SENIOR ENGINEER
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for Linux Safety – Expert / Senior Engineer positions in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Very good understanding of the Linux operating system, in particular security configuration and system hardening
- Several years of practical experience in the Linux, SW industry and with appropriate safety standards
- Safety analysis methods
- Software safety verification
- System safety validation
- ‘Safety engineering overview knowledge
- Embedded Linux development and environment
- Programming experience in the low-level area (kernel, drivers and libraries) is a plus
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- Product safety for our embedded Linux product
Supporting during the acquisition phase
- Supporting in tailoring the functional safety life cycle to the project needs
- Consolidating partner input into Safety Case / Certification Data Package, feedback to partner
- Quality monitoring, quality assessment and improvement, selection.
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / email@example.com
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!