Lead Project Manager (m/f/d) Customer Center
The Customer Centers within EB are responsible for the P&L (Profit & Loss) execution of all projects and solutions for a defined group of customers. The Customer Center is also responsible for maintaining and developing the customer relationship by offering attractive solutions to support the needs and goals of EB’s customers. The Customer Center works closely together with the Centers of Competence as well as the respective Account Team from Sales.
The team within the Customer Center is comprised of people, like you, who are able to ensure that projects are executed in time, quality and most importantly at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You will win and successfully execute projects for our customer
- You will manage world class software projects in the area of automotive software
- You will coach project managers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and project execution
- You will understand EB’s portfolio and advocate this to your customers according to his needs
- You will drive solutions to address your customers needs
- You will coordinate bid teams in the preparation of RFQ’s and ensure that these are answered with the appropriate level of detail, on time and with the highest level of quality
- You will ensure best practices and execution excellence in our projects as well as build the strategy for our customers together with your Sales counterpart
- You will support the alignment and adaptation of related processes
- You will report to the Head of Customer Center
- Together with the Head of Customer Center, you will ensure a solid execution of projects on Program Management Level. Providing oversight, guidance and coaching to ensure execution of all projects on the highest level of customer satisfaction
- You are familiar with several of the following terms:
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- You have several years of experience and a track record in managing complex and distributed automotive projects involving several locations
- You thrive in an international environment and understand and consider cultural differences
- You have an understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- You have professional communication skills towards customers as well as towards colleagues
- You are a team player
- You are able to coach and lead your colleagues to success in their work
- You have problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality
- You are persistent and passionate to win
- You can successfully communicate in business English, optionally in German
- You like business travel
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!