Advanced Driver Assistance-Lead Developer
- Development in C++ with 6-8 years of softwaredevelopment experience
- Should technically lead the Team along with completing assigned tasks as a lead developer
- Technically understand and suggest the architecture changes
- Aligning of architectural aspects within the Team and provide suggestions
- Able to crack and understand complex system architecture.
- Working within the full SW Development Life Cycle
- SW Requirements, Design, Coding, Verification and Validation
- Should be able to technically estimate the tasks.
- University degree/Masters in Computer Sciences, or similar
- Very Strong knowledge of software programming in C++
- Good knowledge in working inLinux
- Very Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Able to understand and contribute to Software Architecture
- Good to have Experience with Driver Assistance system components and architectures relevant for realizing autonomous driving features:
- e.g. different sensor fusion, Grid map fusion,vehicle motion models, trajectory planning
- Familiar with ADAS algorithms and applications
- Knowhow of Automotive SPICE is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and process know how
- Self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- Familiarity with ISO26262 safety standard will be an added advantage
- Flexibility and drive to take the challenge of new technology within the Team
- Familiar with Continuums Integration and Continuous delivery
Please contact us at +91-80-67261024 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!