Junior Software Developer
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over two hundred software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and are now opening positions for Junior Software Developers at our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices
- Gain excellent experience and competence in varying projects
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here (article) and here (video).
- You are a newly graduated or close to graduate Software Developer
- You want to launch your career in the international company that operates in a cool and growing industry.
- You have determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
- You have strong team player mentality
- You have already gained knowledge and some experience from one of the following coding languages: C, C++, Qt/QML or Python
- We don't expect you to be an expert; however we are looking for individuals with the “we can do” attitude and eagerness to learn new things
- We appreciate if you have done programming with some of the mentioned coding languages as your hobby project
- You have good written and spoken English skills and courage to use it with your colleagues globally
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Sanna Davidsainen / email@example.com
/ +358 40 190 3788
Jussi Palomäki / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 357 5899
Heikki Pietilä / email@example.com
/ +358 40 344 5971
We look forward to receiving your application!